Sometimes areas of a lawn need a quick fix with just a few rolls of sod!
There are sometimes patches and strips where a lawn struggles, due to challenges with the underlying soil or less-than-ideal cultural conditions. There is nothing wrong with putting a few rolls of sod down in an area where it might not last a long time, but will serve its aesthetic purpose for the time being.
Examples of individual rolls of sod for quick fixes:
- New puppy tracking in dirt from a problem area by the back door where sod struggles to grow? Solution: Periodically refresh that muddy area with rolls of our sod to trap the dirt tracks.
- Grandparents coming to visit? Does that bare patch out the guest bedroom window really bother them? Solution: Patch it up with a few rolls of new sod and enjoy their compliments about the pretty swatch of green.
- Preparing your landscape for the big graduation party and parts of the lawn not quite up to speed? Solution: Get a few rolls and be done worrying!
- Throwing a garden wedding and the prettiest place for the bridal arbor puts the betrothed standing in bare dirt? Solution: We have gorgeous plush rolls of Fescue, Zoysia, and Bermuda you can use to ensure a verdant carpet for the bride and groom's fancy shoes.
- Instant "wow" factor: Sod gives immediate lush, green results.
- It's inexpensive: Single rolls of sod are available from all our stores. Follow this link to find your nearby store and call for your local pricing. (psst . . . that's much less costly than annual flower bed plantings).
- It's easy: Small, easy-to-handle half cubic foot bags of Soil3 are in stock for purchase with individual rolls of sod for easy addition of compost to improve your soil.
- You can do it yourself! The sod rolls and small bags of Soil3 will fit in the trunk of your car.